Thursday, October 19

AVALAAAAAAAANCHE!!!!!!! - The return!

Beautiful people, happy cat :)

After the first month in Athens, spending the weekends in the city and around the islands, something different needed to be done… Something, somewhere, was calling me out…

Investigations lead me to a special village, Makrinitsa, in the Mount Pelion, close to the city of Volos, where a Flute Festival was taking place… Flute festival… sounded so nice… far from Athens… beautiful pictures… and flute… I was missing this sounds…

Well, why not!?

Everything was arranged last hour… last e-mail, last opportunity, 1st experience as a couch surfer! I liked the challenge of the new experience, I was ready to go!
Alone, but decided to have a great weekend, I caught the night train, ticket without a seat… saying goodbye to Ingo in the train station… his last words: “...and remember! Never trust a Greek person!”!

Sigoura!

I wrapped his words in my chumming gum paper, and kept it in my pocket… (well… don’t throw waste away if you don’t have a bin close by! ;)) My spirit was relaxed, confident and full of energy! No space for worries, nothing bad could happened! I was again traveling, alone, ready to discover new places, new people, new trains :) Beautiful memories of beautiful friends in my mind! My star shining was in full voltage!

And so it was…

The beginning of many things… The positiveness in this whole Greek experience had much to do with the energy of this weekend! :)


After the 1st morning in Skiathos island with Dario, the Slovenian skipper, the evening in Volos fighting the small white glass solders - Tsipouro they call it! - came the next morning :)

Volos - the view from Makrinitsa

Makrinitsa

...where I went looking for the flute festival

The delicious and colourful sweet local products

Breakfast (greek coffee)

The main square, where a baptism was taken place

...concentration

The Monastery

Keep on going!!!

Lunch break (more white soldiers)

Beach bar @ the sea

Swimming soft drinks ;)

Nikos, the 1st of the hosters

Nikos & Nikos, the hoster and the owner hoster

Efharistooooooooooooo!!!! :)

Bye Volos, back to the train trip, where beautiful things continued to happend :)

Happy, shining, smiling people on the way!

FDS de 5 e 6.08.2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home